WTB- Jan Krentz Lone Star Quilts and Beyond/ EQ5 or EQ6

Does anybody have a copy of this book they'd like to sell. I found it new on Amazon and Barnes and Noble, but it's $30.  I already got the Kindle edition and have read through it about a hundred times, but I'd like to be able to use the patterns that come with the book.

Also, if anybody has purchased the newer EQ 7 and would like to sell your old version I'd like to have it. Mine got to the point where the CD would no longer work in the computer (wore it out I guess)

EQ7 has unlimited installs but if you have to reinstall it onto your computer and then you have it on more than three computers it will not allow you to install it.

After having to put in a new mother board twice to my computer I had to have EQ deactivate all the old computers so I could use it on my new one.

A word of caution.  If you upgraded from EQ6 to 7, your license agreement indicates that it is a violation of software licensing to give or sell your previous versions of EQ.

Also a technical point about EQ6.  There were also a limited number of allowed software installs of EQ6 (four).  Each time you replace your current computer with a new one (or put the program on a laptop or had a hard drive crash), activating EQ6 will use one of your activations.  After four activations, you cannot do another install.

I have just e-mail Electric Quilt Company to see if I can give the programs away. They are no longer available on their website and if they give me permission I will be more than happy to send them to you if you still want them. I have only loaded them once and they are on my old computer that is no longer hooked up to the internet.

I also have the EQ5 books- EQ5 Quilt Design, EQ5 Simplified and EQ5 Drawing if you would like those too I will send them. I hope they will allow me to send them to you. It will probably be a couple days before I hear back from them.

Archived