The story of my life: "An Error Occurred: You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day."

Hmmmmmmmm.....  The story of my life: 

"An Error Occurred: You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day"

Apparently I "Like" too many comments on this chat and it seems that I always reach my "quota" every day. It's a bummer because I really want to "Like" more posts on the chat, but the message tells me I cannot .... well.... I guess I have to be more selective!    :blink:  :wacko:  :unsure:

Do you all get the same error message as me?  I'd like to "up" my quota of Likes. Is there a way to make my quota 100 per day? :lol:

post-1082-0-42559600-1383599123_thumb.jpg

I have also received this frustrating error message.

Another frustration...

I would like a 'green with envy' emoji to use on posts regarding quilt show attendance, vacations, guild guest speakers and secret rendezvous with Tom Selleck.

But, that's just me.

Messages full just means a little of that dirty woord stuff needs to be dealt with.. Like "housekeepping"  (Don't tell anyone I said that dirty word)

it needs to be dusted and canceled, emptied and thrown out now and then.

No suggestions on what to do about the like, would love a thumbs up and a green emoticon though.

Rita

Shana, could I transfer my Like balance to you? I must have a lot by now. Hey, you could create a quiltmonkey2 account and Like some more!

Apparently I "Like" too many comments on this chat and it seems that I always reach my "quota" every day. It's a bummer because I really want to "Like" more posts on the chat, but the message tells me I cannot .... well.... I guess I have to be more selective!    :blink:  :wacko:  :unsure:

Do you all get the same error message as me?  I'd like to "up" my quota of Likes. Is there a way to make my quota 100 per day? :lol:

Archived