My Embroidered Crazy Quilt is a Finalist/Local Contest

I'm so excited. My quilt is a finalist in the People's Place Museum/Old Country Store Fabric shop in Intercourse, PA. Online voting is now taking place. If you would be so kind as to take a minute to vote for my quilt, I would be very appreciative. The contest required the use of Kansas Troubles fabric and I choose an embroidered crazy quilt pattern. One of my dear friends, Connie, passed away a few years ago but she had a passion for embroidered quilts so I dedicated this one to her. It is called "In the Tradition".

Thank you in advance for any votes!

The direct link is: http://www.oldcountrystorefabrics.com/kansastroubles.php#.UoOYsnko59A

Well, I had no idea another APQS'r was a finalist!  I had already voted for mine (Mini Kansas Comfort) or else I could have voted for yours!  Best of luck to you!  I'm just honored to have had my quilt chosen as a top ten finalist!

Cindy, I saw the entry with your name and wondered if that was the Cindy from here! Well, you confirmed that! Such a beautiful quilt you made - I can't imagine the time it took cutting and piecing inch blocks and strips - fabulous pattern!

Well, I had no idea another APQS'r was a finalist!  I had already voted for mine (Mini Kansas Comfort) or else I could have voted for yours!  Best of luck to you!  I'm just honored to have had my quilt chosen as a top ten finalist!

Cindy, I saw your quilt in the finalists and loved it. Had no idea either that it was Cindy T from the forum- how cool! Small world! Best of luck to you too!

Archived