Thank you to Website for Quilter's - worth the money!

After almost a year in the making - my online store is finally open! I  would like to thank Website for Quilter's for their work and LOTS of help and patience in helping me get my store up and running.  They are well worth the money!

My store is still a progress in the making with lots of items to add. I'm excited to be looking for new fabric lines to add in the coming months!

What is even better is that I'm now open 24/7 and people can shop whenever for their retail needs. Remember if you ever have any questions about anything - i'm only a phone call, email, text message away!

I SO appreciate my past, present and future long arm and memory quilt customers and look forward to  new avenues to open!

Check out my website with store and my Thanksgiving week sale until tomorrow December 2nd.

Thanks everyone for your support and words of encouragement!

https://www.phoenixrosequilts.com

Wow, I am glad I posted this. I thought it was live on Wednesday before Thanksgiving . There must be a glitch somewhere with the website. I have had the website for years with WFQ but the online part was supposedly to go live right before Thanksgiving.

I'll have to get in touch with Website for Quilter.s tomorrow to find out about it!.

Thanks everyone for the feedback!

Archived