Design board question

I bought one board just to try their boards.  Before I began quilting I marked the plastic on my Millie table so that I knew where to position the board each time I moved it.  It proved to be very easy and I was pleased with the results.  I have since ordered some more designs and decided to order two boards of each for ease of use.  I won't hesitate to order from them, try one board and see what you think, it is easy to go back and order more!

Personally, I get about 4 of each design, provided I need the length.  For example, if it's a design that I'm going to do as an edge to edge, 4 give me enough to do a queen quilt.  I only have one of their basketweave board though because I will only use that for background on say an applique block.  No need for extra there.

I am a huge fan of R&S products and I'm lucky that Sharon and Ron live down the road from me! Their products are well made, easy to use, and they have the best customer service you could ask for. I have their double BFan boards, clammshells, and a great custom board Ron made by request. It's the basketweave board reduced 50%. The design is reduced, not the size of the board! 

They also have a panto cam that is gaining in popularity. 

You can get away with two boards with careful handling, but if you can afford it, get as many as you think you'll need.

Archived