Circle Rulers

I sent you some info, and thanks!

Any others interested--$40 plus $6 flat-rate USPS postage for six  1/4" acrylic circle templates from 2.5" to 5" diameters. Etched with the diameter measurement and in eighths like a pie. Email for more info. Thanks for letting me keep Dennis busy! He's pouring concrete today and happy as a clam! :P

I would be interested in a set of circles too. I've spent a lot fo time before and after attending MQX trying to figure out who's circles to get and which other basic rulers that I should start with ruler wise. I did buy 2 of Deloa's boomerangs but nothing else. Any good suggestions would be appreciated. I've read past threads on this subject but since there are multiple suggestions for the same type of ruler it is hard to decide which to go with.

Thanks for the interest!

Dennis makes custom templates using clear or orange acrylic. Send me an email describing what you'd like and he can quote you a price.

lindarech@comcast.net

He also makes custom stencils out of tough plastic sheeting. They're un-tearable and the openings are spaced for marking with a marking pen or chalk powder. You can imagine how happy I was recently when he made a cable stencil for me at the perfect size for a sashing. :)

I got my circle rulers today...thank you Linda...that was fast.  I'll try to get something done with them to show you soon,  I have to have three baby quilts done before we head to Portland the first week of June.  I'd better get busy.

Archived