Favorite Digital E2E designs?

As I eagerly anticipate APQS Mark's arrival to install Freddie this upcoming Tuesday, I'm beginning to think about what digital E2E designs that I'd like to get to use with the IQ that will be installed the following week. Do any of you have any favorites that you'd suggest that i look into? Any favorite online shops to go shopping for them?

So far I'm thinking that I should have at minimum: a patriotic design or two for Quilts of Valor, a couple masculine designs, girly designs, feathers, a couple modern geometrics, and perhaps a floral or vine design or two.

And of course what should happen but I caught a horrible cough just the other day. Drinking plenty of hot tea with honey so that it'll be gone by Tuesday.

they're so quick to download,  wait and don't buy all you think you'd like at once. (unless they're on sale, LOL)  some I've used over and over, and some are still waiting for the right ?!? quilt.  Make sure you make folders for all your patterns,  on the computer and on the IQ.  it's very easy to get overwhelmed and "loose" patterns, when they aren't where you think you put them.  ask me how I know.  enjoy and have fun

Love doodle #3, by patricia ritter, www.digitechpatterns.com, for baby quilts. I dont buy patterns until i have a specific quilt that needs a new pattern. My favorite places to buy are: www.digitechpatterns.com, www.urbanelementz.com and www.quiltrecipes.com. and there are gobs of other sites to look through as well: quiltersniche.com, mycreativestitches.com, apricotmoon.com, willowleafstudio.com, onesongneedlearts.com, etc.....

I agree its a good idea to buy new designs as you need them for particular quilts, but it's not as simple as that ....LOL....

Some of my favourites are Urban Elementz, they have had some really lovely new E2E released lately. DigitechPatterns, Ann Bright. Plus loads more. OneSongNeedleArts are having a long term sale right now, patterns being only a few dollars each.

I have a Pinternet board where I add E2E patterns that I have bought or would like to buy at some point.

http://www.pinterest.com/kathgarvey/digital-quilting-designs/

Also here is IQs pattern page were there are links to loads to the Digital pattern web sites.

http://intelliquilter.com/patterns.php

Congratulations on your new Freddie and IQ, you will have loads of fun.

When I got my system, I just bought the designs that were my favorites that I had in paper. I would just look thru all the sites and become aware of designs, then buy as you have a quilt for them. If you have some you just have to have go ahead and get them, I did but you can spend a lot of money that way.

Digitech, urban elements,Wasatch quilting and the quilters quilter is where I have gotten most of mine, but I usually just trype in the name of the block an digitized quilting design in google. That has found me a few I never knew existed and some neat designs. Or even what shapes lwould worm in that design when stumped.

Shirley

Archived