Quiltpath question

While I'm recovering from knee surgery I am experimenting and learning to use my new QP. Here's my question. If I am working on a quilt and find I need to leave it unfinished overnight, will it come up on the tablet when I turn everything back on? If not, how do I start again in the middle of the quilt?

Julie, a lot depends on what you are doing on the quilt and which part of QP you are using.  No matter which part you're using, you should still exit out of QP and turn off the tablet, head and carriage, each time you stop for any extended length of time.  If you save your quilt, either in "Design & Create," in Virtual Longarm or in any of the panto tools, you should be able to go back into it the next day.

Julie, before you turn everything off, do a save quilt - make a new folder and give it a name so you can find it again. I believe Angela Huffman has a video showing this. When you turn it back on in the morning or whenever, you can reload the quilt or layout and continue working on it. Also, I always make notes - or take a picture with my phone - of the screen showlng the settings I have been using. 

Archived