It?s A Girl!

Congrats Shauna.......have a great time with her. It is so much fun teaching her EXACTLY what we want them to do.....:P:P

I know what you mean about the cold weather in Alaska.....I lived there for a year on King Salmon...BURRRRRRRR.

Have fun and can't wait to see pics..........happy quilting!!!

Renae

Okay...Missy Shana, we have mostly left you alone for the past 5 days and haven't demanded to know how your baby and you are doing, but I think its about time to see if you are both still breathing.....

HAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Shana......can you come out to play.

Oh you guys crack me up! LOL! I'm blushing. :P

Sorry I haven't been around much. Truthfully, I haven't had much time to play with the machine except for a little bit. I have been busy with my job (employer) this Monday/Tuesday and haven't been on the home computer much, either.

Well, this past weekend, I wanted to put the longarm together all by myself (as much as I could, anyway) so that I'll know all the ins and outs and how it all fits. DH helped me with the heavy things like the rails and rollers and setting the head on the carriage. I did everything else. I spent Saturday afternoon getting most of it together and the finishing touches on Sunday afternoon and then gave it a good test run. It works great! :) It took me longer than most folks to put this thing together (I'm sure), because my foot is still not completely healed and for me, walking and carrying things is somewhat difficult. So, doing this on Saturday and Sunday did take its toll on me. I paid the price, but I am OK and back to myself again. Not to worry.

I plan on installing the microdrive handles and hartley fence this weekend and get more into it, and throw on a charity (practice) quilt or two that have been waiting to be quilted.

When I get a chance, I'm going to go through some of the past threads on this chat board and catch up on some good info/questions/answers that others have left before.

Anyway, thanks for all the kind words...you all are so FUN!

LOVE YOU GUYS! :)

Shana

Congratulations!!!! :P I love the announcement! Must have been a painful birth! You will have to keep us posted on your progress. Is it together and running?

My Millie comes next week which I am looking forward to with great anticipation and some fear! It is comforting to know there are many others out there that have had the same feelings and survived!

Good luck Shaua!

Lou Ann

Archived