Allow me to brag about my MIL and SIL (Ingrid & Monica)

Ladies and Gentlemen:

Please allow me to show off some beautiful work that was just finished by my extremely talented and lovely Mother in law, Ingrid, and her equally talented and lovely daughter, Monica.

Monica is a painter and has used many mediums such as acrylics, pastels and water colors, but she is now diving into the world of fabric painting. Ingrid just got her Millennium longarm machine last November and she did the quilting. Ingrid is really going for it and I am so proud of her.

Go Team Clay!

There are thumbnail photos at the bottom of this page you can click to get more detail and description. Isn't it just awesome? (I am beaming with so much pride for this mother/daughter team). :) (by the way, I married Andre so I could get the mother in law...now you know I wasn't kidding!!) :D

http://www.artbymonica.com/Gallery/Other%20Mediums/harmony.htm

Wow, Shana, that is so cool. I love the sky treatment where the goose is flying out, color and quilting. It is so layered like mountains in front of other mountains and the sun peeking in. Very nice. And I like the e.e cummimngs quote quilted in. You MIL is really getting into it.

So when are we going to start seeing your stuff, Shana???;)

Archived