What I've Been Up To

This year has been a roller coaster ride for us! In January, we found out our company was opening an office in Henderson, NV (essentially Las Vegas). At the end of March, I found out I was being transferred to the new office. My longarm has been in storage since April. We sold our house in August and we are very thankful for that. We just found a new home and are in the process of buying it. Huge changes, including leaving our daughter, son in law and granddaughter as well as my best friend, Lisa C! Soon we will be set up in our new home. I made sure I brought my Featherweight with me and a couple projects! I am working on Piecer's Puzzle from Glad Creations.

post-1093-0-04337500-1443399170_thumb.jpg

post-1093-0-14895800-1443399204_thumb.jpg

Vegas has a couple of really nice quilt stores.  You'll like them.  One is on your side of town, Quiltique and the other one is The Christmas Goose. Our daughter went to UNLV and lived in Henderson for a while and finally bought a house on the other side of Vegas.  You live in a place people love to visit so you will have company for sure. 

Thanks for the well wishes everyone! Oma, I've already been to Quiltique! It's a five minute drive from my new house. I have a feeling I'll be spending quite a bit of time and money there!

Bonnie, I bought my Featherweight table about 15 years ago at a quilt show in Salt Lake City. It is adjustable height-wise and it folds in half for easy transport. There is a sticker on it, see the photo below. Hope this helps!

post-1093-0-36807600-1443493271_thumb.jpg

Archived