Omigosh...pics, I hope!!!

I wondered on such a quilt - how more than one person could be piecing it

and how that would work. I know that most of us use 1/4" seams - but not

ALL seams are the same. Different machines measure just a bit differently.

Also people tend to press differently.... Thanks for clearing that up for us.

Oh and the pattern name - no idea it was that - just thought you were so

happy to get this finally done and a photo posted!! How funny! Oh -

my - gosh!:D

EEEKK!! Quakertown Quilts is where my Mom works! It's located in Friendswood, TX. The town was founded by Quakers, so it's "Friends"wood, and "Quakertown". Great shop, and my LQS. Sue is an awesome designer and teacher. She has a great pattern for a fusable applique kids quilt with really cute embellishments called Monsters. I bought the first three patterns and then realized my GS is too old for it....plus I hate to piece! I'll sell them if someone sees it on the shop site or on Sue's site. I think they were 15.00 each. They come with the fabric and embellishments. Those of you with Kids or grandkids really should check it out, it's just the cutest quilt. They still have it in the BOM section on the website.

www.quakertownquilts.com

post--13461898048347_thumb.jpg

Kenna - that would make one bright and "scary" quilt! Perfect for all of

those little monsters out there! But.... alas..... I have perfect Princess Girls!

One who loves horses and the other who is a complete Monkey! Her quilt

is next - I promised - I just washed all of my Funky Monkey fabrics and am

pressing them now.... going to make "Monkey Wrench" blocks - get it?!?!?.

:cool::P:D:cool:

LOL! I had a Princess who turned around and had a Prince who is turning 12 this month. she says her little Prince is turning into a preteen monster....hmmm.....maybe I should give her the blocks and let her make it for him? That would sure get his goat! He told me last year he wants a quilt but nothing "baby". I may cry!!

What's the opposite of ADD? You certainly have the ability to dig in and keep going. Fabulous final result. So many people have UFOs and you aren't one of them. What a fabulous heirloom to pass on to future generations. You must have used some very high quality fabrics. Can't wait to see the stitching photos.

Vicki

Archived