I'm bored. : |

As some of you know, my IQ has been on the fritz for the last month and a half.  I've got new motors coming, but they won't be here for at least another day. 

Soooooo tonight I'm bored.  I really want to work on a quilt, but don't want to take off the one I have on the frame to start a new one freehand and maybe not finish it tonight. 

Soooooo my alternatives are to work on an embroidery project, digitize some quilt designs, work on some sewing projects, scan photos into my computer to print on fabric for a customer quilt, or clean the kitchen, vacuum, and do laundry.  Well, we know that's not going to happen! 

Laundry is not bad, since you can do other things while the loads are running, but definitely the kitchen and vacuuming should come off the list! :)

Hope you found something fun to do last night.  If I were you, with that list, I think I would opt for whichever alternative is the most fun. 

Hope your motors arrive very soon!

10 hours ago, loraquilts said:

Soooooo my alternatives are to clean the kitchen, vacuum, and do laundry.  Well, we know that's not going to happen! 

That's the reason I got married so that I wouldn't have to do those things....OH WAIT....that's the same reason my wife got married.  Sorry gotta go....dishes need washing.

4 hours ago, mlsa3 said:

That's the reason I got married so that I wouldn't have to do those things....OH WAIT....that's the same reason my wife got married.  Sorry gotta go....dishes need washing.

David, you make me laugh.  Thanks for that!  :D

Well, I opted for none of the above and just spent the night surfing  (the internet not the ocean :P).  Completely wasted the evening, which isn't like me.  Normally as soon as I hit the door, I'm starting on projects.  Last night I just had the doldrums for some odd reason.  I even considered going to bed early.  That didn't happen either. 

Well, just got a text message that my motors should be delivered today around noon via USPS.  Yea!!!!!!  I'm soooooo excited.  I definitely won't be bored tonight if I get to install new motors and get back to quilting.  Eeeeeeek -- think my boss will notice if I take a three hour lunch?  I mean, I need to be home to make sure the motors are delivered and I don't end up with a 'delivery attempted' ticket (which would mean that I couldn't pick up the motors for another day or two).  I don't think I can wait that long.  I'll burst at the seams. 

Archived