APQS machine services

skg55

Does anyone travel to service machines.... We have a few longarm quilter in the Black Hills area that would be interested in having Spa treatments for our APQS's

At one time I had read that David ????? might do that but I didn't write anything down nor do I remember a last name.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks Sue

Dave Jones has been known to travel to service or deliver machines, Sue, but right now there's some concern about his ability to deliver what he promises.  There are several of us that are willing to travel to do Machine Services - I've been to Alaska once and Hawaii several times to do service and training for APQS owners.  There are others, as well.  If you're a member of the We Love APQS Facebook group, that would be an excellent place to ask for traveling servicefolks - it's watched more diligently by reps than this forum is!

• 1 year later...

Looking for help with freedom with intelliquilter. Problem. Thread breaking after only sewing about 6-8 stitches. Have changed needles 

ajusted tention changed bobbins changed thread cleaned machine oiled.  Have done all I know how to do.

D.J., got to Facebook and find the We Love APQS page - post your problem there and you'll get a lot of specific help, from techs AND from users, including some with IQ. It's a much more immediate response than the forums here. Or you can call APQS Service on the toll-free phone line and they can walk you through diagnosing your problem.

I have tried Omni, so fine and bottom line.  Needle size 18.

I have tried different bobbins and threads. Played with tension cleaned machine and oiled, also changed needles.

yesterday took computer off and did manual, seemed to work fine. Called intelliquilter and small battery needed to be replaced

have not tried again today , must install battery and redo settings.

• 2 months later...
On 10/25/2017 at 10:17 AM, skg55 said:

Does anyone travel to service machines.... We have a few longarm quilter in the Black Hills area that would be interested in having Spa treatments for our APQS's

At one time I had read that David ????? might do that but I didn't write anything down nor do I remember a last name.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks Sue

I also have needed service for my freedom machine and can not find anyone.

Rapid City.