Nude with Rope, close ups

I don't know if you remember but a while ago I posted pictures of my nude with rope. At the time people asked me to post some details photos. Well I have finally got arround to doing it. Sorry it took so long, but they are up on my blog now if anyone is still interested.

Ferret

Ferret, your work is so amazing! Thank you for being brave and sharing it with us. How on earth you do that with a quilting machine I'll never know. And can I also say the lovely gal down the page from your art work is quite a work of art herself? Why are you afraid to post your picture? You have so much to share, and seeing you adds to it all. Don't be so bashful! ;)

Yes, you are a very fine artist, Ferret. Now go get the world! I hope you will tell us when you win first prize in the big art quilt competitions. :)

Ferret,

Funny but I was thinking about you this past week and wondering when you would pop in to visit again. Glad you did!

I enjoy reading your blog; it's so interesting, not a bore. I think you are a lovely person. I love your work; it's always so different and unique. I still remember the 3-dimensional leaves blowing in a circle. I love that piece. You have a real gift.

Oh, and I had to finish this note by saying I checked out the photos of you, too. You are so pretty. Thanks for sharing yourself with us, Ferret.

Shana

Hi folk, i've been really busy with assorted sewing jobs. The last 2 weeks I have been working with a props company which is great fun but very tiring. It's been frustrating because all the things I have been quilting have been secret so I can't post about them, which makes chatting on here really tricky.

You can rest assured that every so often I will appear with some wacky quilt. You guys will love my idea for the quilt creations category at the NEC this year.

Ferret

I am very lucky to have a friend who is studying for a photography degree. I help with locations and subjects to photoograph and in return she lets me use the pictures. It works pretty well. She also photographed a lot of my quilts, which turned out to be challenging and useful for practicing studio lighting. She also took soem location shots of me working on the longarm. I haven't seen them yet but if they are any good I will put them up too.

Thanks

Ferret

Archived