Where have all the pictures gone?

Norece,

Look what you started. :D It's a photo ball rolling along. I have to get into this. ;)

This is a quilt I finished recently. beautiful turquoise, lots of Fairy Frost. The customer chose the Tulip Festival panto by Hermione Agee from Lorien Quilting. It is a very open flowing panto. I wish I could have gotten a better close-up but the Fairy Frost reflects my flash.

LP-tulips-front.jpg

And the back (more Fairy Frost) but I think you can make out the panto pattern.

LP-tulips-back.jpg

SandHitch,

I just figured out how to post photos today!! You have to hit the reply that is just below the last post. Then there is a place to browse for photos to attach to your post.

ps I posted this on the other one "my latest t-shirt quilt" too

wow to everyone. these quilts are so wonderful. Linda I really like that panto a lot, thanks for sharing. I also like that quilt. One of these days I will get brave and try to post something. I cannot compare to any of you, but we all have to start somewhere right.

Thank you Kathy for taking the plunge

Here's a quilt I pieced for my niece's high school graduation. She wanted a red and black quilt, but I tossed in some reddish-purples for a little splash. These photos don't show the quilting. I just finished quilting it and shipped it off to my niece in Oregon. I didn't use a pantograph... I quilted it all freehand using a meandering swirl and it turned out really pretty. I'll post a photo of the quilted version when I get that uploaded from my camera.

post--1346189811558_thumb.jpg

Sooo much eye candy! I may OD....nah...these are all great! Linda, How did your U-1 handle the fairy frost? I know some fabrics have a different texture that sometimes cause problems. Like Batiks for instance.

Shana, red & black, 2 of my favorites! Great Monster quilt! That's about the size all of mine turn out to be! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived