My little Studio

MODEN

Myrna, that's BRILLIANT. I didn't see and price info...are you actually producing these yet?

Monica, love your room. I used to blame our messiness on the kids, but they've long ago moved out and my quilting room is a mess, and I'm the only one who goes in there. Luckily, my frame is in an adjacent room!!! And I'm trying to keep that neat. I have all my rulers in and templates in a big plastic pocket that I have to root around in! The neatest thing about my set-up is the view, and Mother Nature messes that up but she does it

in a very nice way most of the time :D

Lynne in Ann Arbor

:cool:Wow:cool:

This is a very clean and organized studio space..... I don't think my studio was that tidy even before I've moved into it. I will try to post photos of my new studio when I return home from German and you will wonder how I manage to get from my sofa to my machine I have projects and threads and stuff everywhere. LOL Thanks for sharing your space with us.... it almost makes me want to go home and clean my studio :mad: OK maybe not ..... this is sue patten not Claudia LOL .... but don't tell her I've told you all .... her studio is a mess like mine. LOL

....don?t believe everything Sue tries to tell you!!!!:P

I have had Sue in my piecing class on saturday and monday...lol OMG....

I should have taken a picture....but now I?ve cleaned already:D:cool:

I like your studio ...Monika....maybe you should come over and teach us how to keep ours like yours???!;):cool:

Best wishes from over the ocean.....

really Claudia on HER computer

Hello everybody,

It sure has been an interesting thread. Thank you all for the compliments. Yes the photos show the room nice and neat, but after today, doing 2 custom embroideries, trying to finish piecing a quilt, and putting two queen size sheets on the frame and quilting those into a comforter, there is thread all over, stbilizer pieces on the carpet, its a mess. Forgot to eat lunch, so I had an early supper, now I gotta go and clean up.

But no matter how much room there is and how organized it is, there is always a need for more.

As many of you have responded to my question on how to organize pantos, there are sooooo many solutions. I think I'll go with Linda's who has hers in a basket in mailing tubes. I would love to do Hester's way, but I have no wall space left.

See........typical female, never satisfied, a well.

Thanks for all the responses, you are a great group. Love ya all

Archived