Panto name?

Hi all, The other day I saw a quilt that had a lovely daisy pattern quilted on it. The daisy had no center and was kinda big. It went something like this.....daisy, little loop loop, daisy, little loop loop I hope this makes sense.

I loved this design, It was very fresh and not too busy. I think its a panto but can not find it anywhere. If anyone can help identify this pattern I would be very grateful.

What are some of your and/or your customers favourite pantographs? Need to get a few new ones.

Thanks

Satu

Hi all,

Thanks so very much for your help. I love the community webshots. Its great to see what the patterns look like quilted.

The pattern is "Daisies Galore" by timeless quilting designs.

It really took my fancy :)

May have to order blustery day too, very nice!

My millie Matilda came with a few pantos but I need some more.

Cheers Satu

Hi, I am new at this so if I ask a stupid question, please hang with me. LOL I hope to have my machine home and setup by next weekend. The question I would like input is regarding pantos. What extra pieces/parts will be needed to use pantographs on my Millinium? And where is the best place to buy supplies? I am also interested in the Hartley fence and stencils. Thanks in advance for your input and I look so forward to chatting with all of you. Sheryl

Archived