All it says is...... Fixed by Tad, thanks!!

.....there's a place for an avatar. It says nothing at all about HOW to add the avatar!! Clueless people like me have to have directions, don't ya know? I want to put this in my profile so I can have a picture of a quilt next to my name, like some people here do. I can't figure out how to get it there, though. And this is probably the wrong place to ask this question, but I'm sleepy and going back to bed.

post--13461898356932_thumb.jpg

The avatar is a little hard to add right now, but that will change. You have to have the picture online somewhere and then add the address to the picture in the avatar box. The picture also needs to be 100x100 pixels or smaller.

I've added it for you, let me know if you need anything else.

Tad

APQS.com Support

Well, never mind cuz I did it!!!!! AND, I know what I was doing wrong......that's half the battle!

-------------------------------------------------------

Does the avatar URL have to have a .jpg extension or can it have a .bmp extension?

I have a logo I want to add but it is a .bmp extension and I can't get it to work.....

Wow. Thanks, Tad!! I couldn't remember how I did that, and now I know why, LOL!! I didn't! :D:D I don't have anything online anywhere, so I guess that's why. When I get a website I'll let everyone know, and it will be oh so fun. Till then, I guess I just have to send them to someone else's website. This one will do. :)

Archived