R&S Pattern Boards-templates

Is anyone here using these? I ordered the stylus (which fits my CL adaptor) plus a couple of the big templates, baptist fan and the clamshells. I am so anxious for them to arrive so I can play. They are very inexpensive and they seem to be adding more designs. Comparable to the Quilt-EZ products I think. If anyone is using them I am curious to your favorites.

I will definately be ordering more if they quilt out nicely.

Hi Jeanette--

Sharon M. is a guild-mate of mine and she and her DH have been building this company for several years. These pattern boards are very nice--comparable to the Quilt-EZ.

Those of you looking for a puzzle design and the hexagon, check out the pattern boards for short-arms on the site and there they are!!!

Google R&Sdesigns pattern boards to find the site. I have the Baptist fans but no stylus set-up yet. Gotta get down to Bayside I guess!!

Hi again,

R&S Designs pattern boards -

My Baptist Fans and the Clamshells came today and wouldn't you know I had to finish a customer quilt before I could play.

Anyhow I whipped out a service quilt lap size in nothing flat with the BF boards and I am ordering more patterns in the morning. The stylus fits my CL setup. Bonnie, go to the website and check all of the pages, including the patterns for midarm, that is where I am ordering several single patterns from. You can't beat the price, the service is great and no I am not affliated with them, just a very satisfied customer.

Archived