Circle Lord Stylus

I purchased a used Circle Lord 2 weeks ago on this site.

It arrived ok, but there was no stylus, the lady I purchased it from won't answer her emails. Burned again

Any way, does any one have a stylus for a circle lord to sell?

I can buy one for 99.00 plus shipping from the CL Co. if I need to.

You can email me if you have one to sell @

lshogren@tds.net

Thanks

Laura

I don\'t know anything about Circle Lord products. Quilt market and Houston quilt show has been on all week, maybe the lady you purchased it from is not at home and not able to reply to your emails. If you have a phone number try calling her first before you buy one, maybe it was missed being put in the package to you..might save you $99 plus shipping. I\'d phone first before jumping to any conclusions.

I would try to continue to contact this woman, give her 1 more week and then if she does not respond I would post her name her on this thread/site so others would not fall victim to any more of her sales that may not be what they seem.

What this woman did could have been a slight oversight on her part (it\'s not always easy to get everything together for packing...for instance every year at Christmas no matter how much I go over the house looking for Christmas decor to pack away I always manage to forget something).

Like I said give this woman a week to respond, make good on the sale if no response then post her name here to let others be aware not to purchase anything else from her in the future.

Actually the CL basic does include the stylus. It is the circle maker tool that consist of the following parts if purchased new from Michael and Kay....

1) Cross bar assembly

2) Slide arm

3) Base plate

4) Stepping disk

5) Large circle and baptist fan blade

6) Stylus assembly

7) The center finder clear plastic sheet

8) 12" sqircle

9) #3 sqircle

10) #4 sqircle

11) #5 sqircle

12) #6 sqircle

13) User manuel

14) and various nuts, bolts & clamps

The only time that you would have to purchase the stylus seperate is if you only wanted to buy the large king templates that spans the back of the table like a pantogragh and you did not want to purchase the basic circle maker that you use to make circles and use for the smaller medallion type discs and tiles/squares.

So if the ad stated that it was the basic CL unit then it should have been included with the re-sale of this product unless the seller discloses that it was not going to be included.

The CL stylus has been used with some of the other template companies products (such as quilt ez, and R&S designs) which could have been why this person might have wanted to hang on to this stylus, however it is dishonest to mislead an individual into thinking that they are paying for the complete unit when in fact the seller had no intention of parting with a crucial elemant of the tool.

That is if this was not a simple oversight on the sellers part. Which we still do not know at this time.

Archived