Fly or Drive to MQS???

barbm

Southwest Airlines just extended their schedules to cover MQS' timeframe, so it's time to decide: do I drive or do I fly to MQS? If there's anyone out there from the Pacific NW who would like to ride/drive with me, I'd be willing to drive, but not by myself. It would take an extra day or so, plus an extra hotel night each way, but would probably be less expensive than a flight + rental car. Plus there's lots more room to bring stuff home from the show! If anyone's interested, please contact me: U2U, email, phone - it all works.

Hey, I am a road tripper! I\'d rather drive than fly, if I had the time, but me being way up in the middle of the frozen north, it would take a week for me to drive there! If I lived in Washington, I would ride with you, Barb. We could be like Thelma & Louise, except at the end, we would drive home with a loaded down trunk, not drive off a cliff... ;)

Shana,

I saw your moniker on the reply line and almost had a heart attack! I\'m willing to drive as far west as the Seattle/Portland area to meet up with someone, but Alaska\'s a little far to go! ROFLMAO

I\'d love to do a road trip with you sometime, girl! Hey, how close to Anchorage is North Pole? I\'m coming up there for a convention in August.

Nancy Jo,

Homer is way far south from me...I am 350 miles north of Anchorage and Homer is 200 miles south of Anchorage. Anyway, Homer is one of THE MOST SPECTACULAR and BREATHTAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL places! You are right on the water/ocean with huge mountains and can view some volcanos in the distance.

I am sad to learn about your friend\'s cancer. :( You are a good friend to go and visit with her. I am sending a prayer to your friend...

Archived