Got my Freedom SR set up last night

My DH set up my Freedom SR last night when we arrived home with it. I quilted my first quilt this morning in about 2 hours. Wow!!! I think I'm in love. Now I know what everyone means when they say they are having an affair. I'm new to this posting and am looking forward to talking to you all.

Shannon, I know what you mean. It makes my heart sing to just look accross the room and see the work Freedom blazing down her side. Freedom says it all doesn\'t it!

Congratulations on your new "affair".

Did you switch from another machine, is that why you are so productive so fast?

Even switching from another longarm (had it for 4 years) I still had a learning curve to get used to how smooth/sweet the Freedom moved.

Can\'t wait to see what you do w/your new baby!

No, I am not new to long arming, but what a difference it is to have a machine that is a joy to run. Previous machine was an old singer stretched and refurbished into a long arm machine on a table. No stitch regulator and only one speed. Yuck!!!! I still have a lot to learn, but the one I did this morning was all free hand work. Outlining, echoing and loop de loops!! Thank you and will post pics when I get good.

Archived