Whoa, am I ever side-tracked!!!

I am so trying to get motivated to get to work on the longarm.....but made a huge mistake getting started on the mystery quilt posted on quiltville.com!!! Now, I can\'t seem to get to anything else, just want to keep working on the mystery.:o

Just wondered if anyone else has participated in this project....what a great site quiltville is. I may as well just keep going at it on the weekend and get it out of my system, then I can concentrate on getting back to work...I hope!!!

I am having problems being motivated to quilt for business, but it is not because of another quilt project. It is because I have all these gorgeous fleeces to spin in to yarn. I have 3 alpaca fleeces, a gray ramboulliet and a white cormo...they keep calling to me...LOL...and I am getting antsy to dye some more fabric (not that I have a project in mind, just love the process and already have about 50 yards of hand dyed fabric waiting to be used)...darn I forgot to mention the soy silk I am currently spinning.

I think I am a craftaholic with no end in sight.:P:D:) If there is help out there:P...I am not going! LOL

Cheryl

The issue is time. Not enough of it to do everything I would like. Quiltsville is one of my all time favorite sites. I am currently working on two of her scrap quilt patterns. I took a long arm quilting class on Thursday that was awsome and I want to play, play, play.

The problem you all ask? My full time job, the one paying for all my toys and keeping an eye on aging parents. My house? Don\'t even go there. National disaster comes to mind. I am kind of a lick and a promise kind of housekeeper. I hit the high spots but rarely do I dig deep into the corners.

Sew many projects, sew little time.

Archived