Wanted: Long Arm Quilting Machine

I am interested in purchasing a second hand long arm quilting machine. I live in Brampton, Ontario. If possible, I would like th opportunity to view the machine before committing to the purchase.

If you have a machine for sale, please contact me at rotthouse03@yahoo.ca.

Thanks .... look forward to hearing from you.

Moni

Hi Moni

My name is Sue Patten and live not too far from you in Townsend, I have a studio in Hagerville and I would be more then happy for you to come over one afternoon and and test drive an APQS machine, mine are non stitch reg. but you could get a feel for the weight of the machines and compare the 26 inch to the 20 inch. I have not heard of any machines already in Canada that are for sale right now but we always have used machined at the factory that come with a one warrenty for very good prices. If you know which one you are want I can put a call into head office and see whats there and whats coming in. With our dollar being sooooooooo awesome right now even the US prices are a good deal. You can call me at 905-869-5059 or send me an email at suepattenquilts@yahoo.ca with any questions or to set a day to come to the studio for a test drive. If you are at all interested in a used machine from the factory (with the warrenty) just let me know and I will get you a full list of machines available in the price range you are looking for.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Originally posted by Rottnhouse

I am interested in purchasing a second hand long arm quilting machine. I live in Brampton, Ontario. If possible, I would like th opportunity to view the machine before committing to the purchase.

If you have a machine for sale, please contact me at rotthouse03@yahoo.ca.

Thanks .... look forward to hearing from you.

I have an APQS Millennium Longarm For Sale for $13,000. I am located in Southern Wisconsin. If interested please email me at genevieves05@hotmail.com or by phone (608)558-1301. You can check out my website www.GenevievesQuiltHaven.com for the actual picture of the machine. I hope we can do business....Terri

Moni

I have a customer in Saskatchewan wanting to sell her Freedom, the same machine Sue Patten uses to do her incredible thread art.

Her reason for selling is to upgrade to a Millennium with the new Quilt Studio computerization.

The Freedom can also be computerized with CompuQuilter.

It is a 26" "loaded" machine with bobbin thread cutter, needle positioner, one stitch buttons, & built in laser pointer. It comes on a 12\' metal table. Included are over $1000 worth of good pantographs. Mark at APQS put a value of $9000 on the machine, but customer will entertain offers.

You can contact me at eppd@telus.net .

My Girlfriend is trying to sell her Gammill Classic Plus so she can purchase an A1. She is in the Detroit area. I tried to talk her into an APQS instead, but she wasn\'t biting. :P

She loves her Gammill but is ready to make a switch to the A1 She told me if it sells, great! If not, she doesn\'t mind keeping it at all.

Here is her ad from another site:

For Sale Gammill Classic Plus (26" x 10" throat) with 12\' table.

Delivered: 12/15/2004 began using in January 2005.

Stitch Regulator, Two-Station Needle Position, Horizontal & Vertical Channel Locks, Security/Basting Stitch, and "Stop Sew" Sensor, Low Bobbin Sensor, 12’ Pivotal Access Stand with sit or stand convertible roller adjustment making it possible to quilt while seated or while standing and the following standard accessories:

• 26 Double Capacity Bobbins (M size) & 2 Bobbin Cases

• Built-on Bobbin Winder - Wind bobbins as you quilt

• Fabric Roller Wheels

• Portable Stylaser -

• Work Station- for quilting perfect ovals, diagonal lines, zig-zags, circles, fans and rainbow patterns.

• Plexiglass Pieces (2) - for placing block patterns at machine front.

• Gam-Guide Bar (long) - For quilting diagonal lines and cross-hatching,

• Gam-Guide Jr. (12" guide bar) - a guide for "stitch in the ditch".

• Extended Throat Plate -Provides a larger flat surface for use with the Gam-Guide Jr or other rulers.

• Horizontal Small Spool Holder - For using small spools of thread.

• Linda Taylor Gammill 2 hr Instructional Video (VHS)

Additional items: One additional workstation disc - hearts & stars, the printed Gammill technical manual, 2 sets of zippered leaders, machine table swivel casters, Maintenance kit (check spring, switches & timing tool), newer Gammill wheels & just installed Edge Rider Wheels, Long arm machine quilting book by Carol Thelen, approx 100 needles & 3 pantos.

This is a sweet machine & is well seasoned and cared for. It received a 100 point inspection/tune up by its Gammill Dealer Sept 2007 & has always been trouble free.

Asking price $14,000 (a $2,500 savings!) Purchaser is responsible for pickup & transportation.

Located in Waterford, MI. Please email: nhughson@comcast.net

Archived