Northwest visit by craftychick

I was so lucky to spend today with Collen from Toronto. Remember she posted a few months ago about a training visit to Darlene Epp\'s in British Columbia and then a visit to the Oregon coast. We made stops at Bayside one and two, had a glorious lunch at a waterfront restaurant and then visited my studio.

Here is a photo of Colleen in Bayside.

Thanks for the fun, Colleen!

post--13461899295375_thumb.jpg

What a nice friend you are Linda to show Colleen the town.

I do remember her talking about how excited she was to travel.

Colleen you are very pretty, (love the background shot with the thread) & hope you caused some "damage" at Bayside!:P

Before Colleen got up to Olympia, she had a quick stop here in Salem, had a short visit and took her to our LQS, The Quilted Forest, and then she was off to Beth\'s. Totally forgot all about the camera so no pics, but it was so fun to get to meet her in person. Thanks Colleen for stopping in Salem.

Dagnabbit. I posted, and then forgot to hit "post reply", so now I have to try again.

Colleen, lovely lady that she is, stopped by here on Friday night, with a bag of delicious cookies that Patty Jo had graciously made and shared. Thanks so much Patty Jo!

Colleen and I went to Fabric Depot, and I think I overwhelmed her there. She went back again on Sat. morning with her pattern in hand to pick up fabrics, then down to the LQS where I play on Sat. and visited with us for a while too.

Thanks again for the cookies Patty Jo, and Colleen you are too much! Hope to see you again.

Beth

It\'s so good to see you folks meeting up and having such a good time. Keep it up. If anyone comes thru central North Carolina.. Please come by.. only one pricey shop here.. but I like to talk. lol.. would love to meet up.

RitaR

Originally posted by PattyJo

Before Colleen got up to Olympia, she had a quick stop here in Salem, had a short visit and took her to our LQS, The Quilted Forest

Hey, when I visited my sister in Salem, we went The Quilted Forest. Wow, I love that shop! :) Very nice shop with lots of stuff in it...too much eye candy for sure!

Shana, Next time you come to visit your sister, let me know and I can meet you at The Quilted Forrest (I only live about 5 min. away) and yep I always get into trouble there!!! LOL It\'s all those beautiful fabrics calling my name. They had a new line of Flannels with bright 70\'s style daisys on them. I may have to go back and do some more shopping!

Archived