Horizontal Lock comes on automatically

Becky,

I did notice last night that sometime both the horizontal and vertical will come on. However, most of the time its just the horizontal.

I usually RTFM as a last resort. Probably because I\'m always the one that WTFM and I have no interest in reading them. I guess I\'ll have to start changing my ways. It surprises me that this comes from a man (Shana\'s husband) since it\'s almost like asking for directions or reading the instructions!! :P:P

Debbi

RTFM. OMG, Shana. DS NEVER RTFM. I don\'t exactly tell him in those words, but the thought crosses my mind. He gets the look though. Then he sighs and digs out the manual. I am such a reader, most of the time!!!! RTFM is now permanent in my vocab. And I AM AN ID-10-T. Many times over. Barb, you better watch out at MQS. I may not find my way back to the room. Then I will be a lost ID-10-T. Or you may come back and find the room filled with treasures. On your bed, not mine. ROFLOL. Can you come over for the meeting this weekend. Shana, you coming down. Big big big sale at FD. Amazing store. Leave plastic at home.

Nancy Jo:P

Oh, Nancy - I sooo wish I could come. I had hoped to but something kept me from planning the trip - just a feeling that it wasn\'t going to work out. Just this morning I got a call - a good friend\'s elderly uncle passed away last night and the funeral will be at our church on Saturday. No need to list the ways I can help her - just leave it that it\'s better that I\'m here. Don\'t make up tooooo many TLAs without the rest of us! Have a great time, gals!

Archived