CQ quilts- examples of what you can do...

Here are pics of a purple asian quilt, a red asian quilt, and a pre-printed panel quilt done on my CQ. I included close-ups and far away shots of both the front and back so you can see the CQ designs used. You will also see that I freely mix CQ quilting with freehand (on the asian quilts). However, I do LOVE when I get a request for a panto ( the pre-printed boots panel quilt) because they are sooooo easy to do on my CQ!!:cool:

These will give you an idea of the design possibilites that the CQ provides!!:P

Fantastic Tina

What sites did you get the dragon and circle wreath. I've been busy learning my machine and having a wonderful time even tho I've been ill.

I'm going to give myself another week before I to a customer quilt ,and I can't believe how wonderfull my freehand feathers are on Miss Lily I seem to have precise controll, I love this machine more and more each day

The dragon motif and the wild horses panto are from Deb Geissler http://www.designsbydeb.biz The Dragon motif has a matching pantograph pattern and a matching border. The Wild Horses pantograph has 2 matching borders, one with horseshoes, and one with horses.

The circle feather wreath comes with the CQ... I just added the flower in the middle (which is also on the CQ).

I added the green asian quilt pictures last minute after I unexpectedly found them on my computer... Sorry you can't hardly see the quilting in the pics.

All of the quilts pictured were pieced by the same person.... and she is working on yet another asian quilt right now!!! Now.... what to do on the next one??? I am going to push for the panto by Deb G. called "Bird In Garden". I think it will look great as it has a certain oriental flair about it!!! I'll post pics whenever I get it finished.

• 2 months later...

Archived