Open House by Claudia Pfeil

Originally posted by hmerrill

Chris I wanna go too! I\'ll have to really brush up on my german...lol I couldn\'t speak it fluently anymore! I\'ll have to get mom to give me lessons...that should be interesting.

Claudia - MAKE THE DVD!!!!!:D:D:D

Heidi, there is a CD already showing Claudia at work (plus showing how to digitize her special Pfeather Style in Pre-Design too). See page:

http://quilters.pre-design.eu/inyourdreams.htm

Loes

Originally posted by Loes

Loes--- back home from our "Loes and Theo on Tour" event in the USA. Last stop was in Amish county Pennsylvania - saw some awesome quilts, handquilted of course :)

Hi Loes! So glad to know that you & Theo had a good visit to the states. I have been thinking about you two ever since MQS. Thanks for making my time at MQS extra special. You and Theo are top notch super people with terrific sense of humor and I love your software. :)

And, the photo of the lunch that Claudia gives her students... I would come just for the food (especially the tomatoes with some basil leaves & fresh mozza cheese slices on top. YUM!

Your idea of an APQS mini European tour of Netherlands and Germany --- oh that sounds FABULOUS!!!

(((sending hugs to you)))

Shana

Is Cluadia having another open house in January?? I\'ll meet you there Chris... the stuff they have been doing looks terrific :D

I\'ll tell my family they can choose to let me go to Tokyo or Germany in January and if that is not on, then MQS for sure!;)

LINZI x

Hay

I want to know where the GREEN pizze is:cool:??? I don\'t see any on the table LOL Last year they ordered me some and I had to pick all the green out:( like a small child at the dinner table:P I wish I was there again this year!!!! I know you are all having the time of your lives!!! Good food, Good friends and great quilting!!!

today......;)

It was such a wooooooooonderful week - thanks a lot to all my students coming from all parts of Europe to join the classes - for all your excitement,enthusiasm and fun we have had together!:D

I´m really overwhelmed , happy and proud!:D

Ok.......a little tired and exhausted , too;) But tomorrow - I´m pretty sure - I will be at the APQS Showroom and I will miss you all - it will be sooooo quiet and empty!;)

I would love to see you all again in january 2009 - maybe someone is couraged enough to fly across the ocean????;):cool::D

Tomorrow I will send out ALL my friendship-blocks and the missing Claudia Pfeil challenge fabrics! Huge promise!!!

I haven´t had a chance to do it last week! Soooooorrry!

Have a great sunday........

Claudia

Dear Liz2075

I couldn\'t find your last name..

You are always welcome to Bergen! The trip from Bergen to Flam called "Norway in a nutshell" is a very nice trip. See the link www.Norwayinanutshell.com

The name of the town you tried to remember is Kristiansund (up north) and the one in south is Kristiansand.

Janne

Archived