This is one of the HANDIEST rulers I've ever used! -- I LOVE IT!

If you don\'t have this baby, you gotta get it. It works awesome! It\'s by far one of those tools I\'ll use all of the time -- and it will live by my machine in a very special handy place!

Thanks, Sherry, for creating this lovely little gadget. You totally rock!

and no, Sherry did not pay me massive amounts of $$ to endorse her product! :P

If you want to get one, click here.

http://sewfarsewgood.danemcoweb.com/shop/product/apple-day/

It doesn\'t cost much and is worth the $$. Trust me. :) What I like about it (that makes it so handy) is the concave curve is the same as the convex curve and I can swap around between both with just the twist of my wrist. It\'s just way too cool.

post--1346189978072_thumb.jpg

Dory, re: the teeth --- ROTFLAMO! TOO FUNNY! :P

Well, I just really got it and started using it... I\'ve used it to be "spontaneous" with curved designs inside star blocks and I\'ve used it to move around applique and other things where you might need a little bit of a curve from a little tiny ruler. I like it cuz it fits in the palm of your hand and really easy to handle. I also have an assortment of Sherry\'s other rulers too. They are all pretty awesome, if you ask me!

Shana I too have this handy dandy little tool. After driving Sherry crazy begging for it, she did it! After taking one of her amazing classes, and seeing what she did with her glued together apple core, I had to order two of the little devils and glue them together to make one thick enough to use with our machines. Thank goodness the amazing Sherry has them on her website now. I use it for echoing, cc, anything that needs even a slight curve. It is on my tool bar by my machine at all times!! Yahoo Sherry.

And it should be quite comfortable for your ruler holders!! ROFLMAO

Nancy:D:D

Archived