Hello,

I don´t know what´s wrong with my PC but although I´ve attached the files, I can´t see the photos. I mean, you can see them and I don´t?

Renae, I suppose that you received the package with the CL template. I went to Parcel company in Manchester on the 18th April and I was told that you would receive it in 5 days. I´ve tried to find your email address in my emails programme but couldn´t find it.

This is another one. SID inside the blocks and IQ inside the melons. I delivered this quilt in a quilt shop in Malaga city (2 hours drive from my town) last Saturday. This shop is my biggest client, they give me an estimate of 70% of all the quilts I long arm quilt. I usually go every 2 months but it´s getting so busy that I´m gonna have to go every 3 since every time I go I get more and more work. Last Saturday I delivered 11 quilts and picked up 32, yes, 32!!! They all want them in September by the latest and they all want me to quilt their Christmas quilts before Christmas. However, Spaniards are not like Americans or British or Australians; we are mediterraneans and that means that we leave everything until the last moment (I hope you understand what I mean). Well, having said that, they don´t plan to start doing Christmas stuff until late October because here in the south is extreeeeeeemely hot during the summer (more or less the same weather than San Antonio, TX).

So, what am I going to do? I have no clue :D:D:D:D. By the way, my husband is learning to use the IQ and to load and baste quilts, I want him to do pantos, many pantossss. Now, all I have to do is to convince my customers that pantos are good, that there is nothing wrong about overstitching their beautiful pieces. Fortunately, money is money and my customers are starting to think that they could easily get their tops quilted beautifully and quicker.

All my relatives and friends are amazed on how the business is going, even myself. I expected to receive no more than 6 or 8 quilts a month, if I were lucky. Well, this has exceeded all my expectations and is very strange because here in Spain we are going into a big big big economic recession. This is the worst economic year since 1993 and my business keeps growing.

As I said, I have no clues.

Best wishes from the hot Seville,

post--13461899790329_thumb.jpg

Archived