Ultimate II with circle lord and lots of extras

Ultimate II for sale. Wooden 12 foot table made of pine and plywood. Original pancake presser foot and new 1/2 " presser foot. Machine was just in Iowa last fall for a checkup. New bobbin and tension parts were installed.

Extras: extra bobbin case, partial packages of thread and needles, approximately 25 cones of thread (some still in wrapper). 20 thread nets, 5 metal bobbins, 3 panto patterns, several stencils.

Circle Lord giant baptist fan template 12ft. long

Original Circle Lord design maker

Extra spiral and ginko design plates for Circle Lord

This machine must be sold immediately. It really needs to be gone before July 15th. Machine is in Tennessee and will need to be picked up by buyer. I have a box for the head.

There is no instruction manual or DVD, but I will be happy to spend an afternoon showing you how to operate the machine and how to disassemble and reassemble the table.

First $5000 takes this deal. The CL and all it's stuff were quite expensive.

post here or send me an email if you are interested. I will probably also be listing this on Ebay within the next week or so.

Moving this back to the top.

If you want the machine itself I will take $4000.

If you want the circle lord itself I will take $500 for it.

If you want the Baptist fan I will take $500 for it.

All the CL stuff fits a 12 foot wooden table with the raised rails and the machine running on vertical wheels.

Must sell before I go back to work on the 25th. Need to buy a car to drive back and forth to work!!!

Laura,

At least not for a while. I hae to have some major car repairs or a new car in order to get back and forth to my real job, which resumes on July 25th. I have nothing else extra to sell except my machine. I will just have to concentrate on piecing and start saving all my pennies until I have money to purchase a new or used machine in a year or so.

It would have worked out if I made enough money quilting to pay for the car repairs or make a little car payment, but I only make about $100-$150 once in a while. Quilting is very hit and miss around here.

Hi Teresa,

I'm thinking about that expression that goes..."When one door (or is it window?) closes another one opens." Maybe this will lead to a Lenni in a year or so. Just think what you could do with a stitch regulated machine, even though your stitching is so beautiful without it. By next year there will probably be factory refurbished Lenni's for sale for less than the $10,000ish they are new.

I remember when you were having similar problems last year, but somehow you were able to hang in there for a while longer. Maybe this time your initial sacrifice will lead to a brighter (quilting) day.

You are so talented and creative that I believe you will work through this and have another long arm in your not too distant future. Keep your chin up.

Huggs,

Sandy

Reducing price-must sell. Machine with table and all extra needles, extra foot, 34 cones of thread (some brand new), 22 spools of thread (including glitter, razzle, vanish, and some others), 8 stencils for quilting motifs, 3 pantographs. All this for $3800

Circle Lord basic set with gingko and spiral templates $500.00 New prices were $699/$129/$109

Circle Lord giant baptist fan 12 feet long, will fit wooden table. $500.00

Teresa - So sorry to hear about this! You have been doing such great quilting! Just don't want to see you have to stop.....

I am thinking about that Baptist Fan template though.... Is it 3 pieces that hook together right? Any idea what shipping would cost for that alone?

Since so many of you have asked about the wooden table (since most of you don't have one) here is a picture. Hopefully that will help you understand the CL set up for the wooden table.

The silver rails the machine runs on are on the table. Mounted to the inside of that are white shelf bracket rails. The CL squishes in between those white rails. I don't know how it attaches to the acrylic tables with the machine running on the horizontal wheels, but it won't fit.

post--13461900044754_thumb.jpg

Hi Teresa,

Is it possible for you to post a picture of the CL on you Ultimate II table....I might be interested as I have an Ulimate II as well. I believe the CL is made to exact specifications for each table so that it can lock in between the tracks---is that correct?

I'm so sorry to hear you need to sell your quilting system. :(You do such beautiful quilting...maybe something will work out so that you don't have to?:cool:

Archived