How do I post multiple pictures in the same thread?

I thought the secret was just to edit the current post, but it must be more than that.

I posted my first picture (another thread) which posted beautifully. I wanted to add other pictures to that post, so I clicked on "Edit". When I tried to post the second, the box "Leave current file untouched" was checked by default (so) I didn't change it, and therefore the second picture didn't post.

So I changed it from "Leave ..... untouched" to "Upload this file instead", and I got the second picture but lost the first.

The only other options are to "rename" or "delete" and they don't seem to apply. So can someone tell me the secret of putting multiple pictures in the same post?

Here's some directions that I saved from another post. Hope it helps.

you use webshots. If you do to place more than one photo onto the forum:

Once you've gotton to the photo(s) you want to post on the screen you can slideshow on click on a photo,

it shows it larger,

look at the bottom right hand just below the photo,

click the second to last icon (says: Copy the code to post this photo in a forum)

On this page you can change the oixel size (Ido 425)

Next copy the URL in the post in forum box

Place this onto your APQS topic box

Do this with each photo one after another

Post reply (DO NOT PREVEIW)

I was waiting and specifically hoping that there would be a way to do this through this forum without going through Webshots. I was hoping not to have to take the time to study Webshots at this point in time, but c'est la vie.

As long as no one else has posted, evidently this is the only way. So thanks for the information, cmoore.

Click on the "insert an image" icon and copy and paste all of the URLs into the message box and post your reply and your photos will be there all in one message post like I did above.

You need to have a URL link to each individual photo to do this, though. If your photos are out on the web some place you can do it. Otherwise, it's one photo at a time. Hope that helps.

Archived