the wreath

Linda,

I agree with everyone, your wreaths look just fine. You should have seen mine early on :P:D They were so wonky it was terrible. Everytime I do them they get a little better, I have a hard time anticipating ending the silly thing. So I end up with nice, full whatever you call them...I think pearls...then I have one that is skinny, crammed in between for the last one. Plus they all point in different directions :D

Yours on the other hand, look pretty darned good!!

Hay Linda

Great free hand work... try doing 1/2 the number of the feathers on the inside as you do on the outside... so the point that hits the stem starts and stops at every other outside feather and your feather itself curves around to fill the space of the second feather on the out side ... does that make sense... it's easier to show then it is to explan... but if you aim for half the feathers on the inside then when you get to the last feather to close the inside of the wreath you will have lots of space to make the last one just as perfect as the first.... the ones you posted look GREAT!!!!!

Thanks Sue!! :) I am going to try some more wreaths tomorrow morning!! I will try what you have explained... I think I get it!:o Maybe I will try to post a picture of one of those! Thanks again for the encouragement!!!!!!!! It means ALLOT to me~!!!! linda

Archived