A Design Opportunity

Oh Yes! I love learning by other people's mistakes, rather than by my own mistakes! :P(Lord knows I make plenty of those!!)

Patty, I am gathering that many quilts (even some of the big ribbon winners) can sometimes start out with an "oopsie!" that is fixed or embellished upon and then it evolves into something completely unplanned and before you know it the ugly duckling turns into a beautiful swan. :)

Darlene, thanks for the great tip on using tape to help keep things lined up. :) It is wonderful to know that you are making the best time during your road trips with Dad. I'll bet he is adorable and appreciates his little girl so much for taking good care of him. There is a silver lining in every cloud. (((hugs)))

:P:P:P:P:P

If you could have seen me reading your post that's how I would have looked. What a great design idea. Think I'll put that in my file...so much more interesting than a plain ol' label!

When I first read it I was thinkinking the seam was the top side of the quilt (I'm dyslexic and left-handed!) ANyway, I still thought it was a neat idea esp for a baby quilt...all the info right up in front.

Originally posted by PattyJo

If this had been on the front, Yikes, I don't know what I would have done!!!:cool:

You are smarter than that......;) besides you would have seen it before you stitched it down and then threw a few things and then fixed the booboo.:cool:

Archived