Circle Lord Circles Not Quite Round

gable428

Gable,

The Nolting stylus is the longest, and has more play than any others. Even with the shortest, you still have to use follow-through.

When doing a circle hold the stylus to go on either the outside or inside of the circle. Use a light hand and watch how it goes.

If the ends just miss by a thread, then it is how you hold the stylus. If you are making toilet bowls, then a clamp or knob is loose.

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers,

Michael

Hi Dixie. It's going great. It's something new that I just have to get used to the feel of it. I'm working on a queen size quilt using the swirls template and stars that I am creating from the Aztec template. Looks good so far. I love this product and so glad I purchased it:) If you don't have the CL and you are thinking about getting one, do it. You won't be sorry.

Yeah MB......... & a few of the rest of us......... I am in love with my CL. Doing the Square Dance right now - almost done. Would be finished but got stung by a bee on my ankle today - no ankle right now due to the swelling so am using some ice so I can LA a bit later tonight.

Gable - make sure to post a picture - love to see!!

Archived