I ordered the Sewline pencils that several people were raving about and used the green one to mark a wholecloth. I got a little nervous when I tried using the eraser and it didn't remove the marks. Then I read the directions again and tried a damp cloth. The marks were still there so I put the quilt in the washing machine to soak and the marks were still there. I washed it with some detergent and the **% marks are STILL THERE! Any ideas other than turning the wholecloth over so you can only see the back???

RETURN THEM IMMEDIATELY!!!!! One of my pet peeves is merchandise that does NOT do as it claims!!! :mad: If you simply throw the pencils away they have made money off of you and tho you learned a lesson you PAID them!!:mad: Demand your money back!!! Don't let them get away with this!!! Contact them and tell them what you are expierencing, if they offer no sollution-get a refund!!

Sewhappy yes I think you feel pretty strongly about it :P:P:P. Too funny. The only thing I could say is the package does say comes out of "most fabrics." I always run a test first just to be sure. I just used the white on a customer quilt and had no problem removing the marks. LOL I was in a bit of a panic even though I tested before I used it!

Archived