Fabric Trends Mag. has article with pictures on Claudia Pfeil

Claudia - here is the website address: "http://www.fabrictrends.com/" . I went there, but no picture of your beautiful quilt "Crown Jewels"but you are listed in this month's table of contents. I think that you can go to this site and actually order a copy. Let me know if you can't and I'll get a copy here and mail it to you!! :cool:

Hello Claudia

Did you miss me this year in France??? I missed all of you!!!! But I was glad to be home with the kids and working in my studio. I can't wait to see your quilt in Fabric Trends, I am heading into the city tomorrow and will go see if I can find a copy... they don't sell any quilt mag. here in my little neck of the woods. Are you coming to Houston at all??? I know you are at a show for the Market but will you come for Fest.?? Miss you give everyone hugs and kisses and I will see you soon I hope...

I was in France and met Claudia, it was so nice to meet you again :D

And you should all have seen Claudias booth, it was the best of all at the exhibition. Claudias fabrics is so nice and all her quilts is GREAT!!!!

It was al lots of great quilts there, but nearly none of them was longarm quilted, I think we have a job to do here in Europe:(

Archived