keeps on stitching -Update

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

might have spoken too soon, went to play tonight and after half an hour she started to play up again. hqve left it alone and will go back to IT tomorrow after work and will give it another work out. this isn't going to get the better of me.

might have spoken too soon, went to play tonight and after half an hour she started to play up again. hqve left it alone and will go back to IT tomorrow after work and will give it another work out. this isn't going to get the better of me.

Just did all the things APQS said to do. DH spent over 40 mins setting up the needle up/down issue, which is causing major problems. Worked fine the first day, went to play last night and was fine for the first 30 mins then played up, Dh set it again, after 10 mins it just went haywire. Fortunately I was at the edge of the panel so it didn't matter too much.

Just did all the things APQS said to do. DH spent over 40 mins setting up the needle up/down issue, which is causing major problems. Worked fine the first day, went to play last night and was fine for the first 30 mins then played up, Dh set it again, after 10 mins it just went haywire. Fortunately I was at the edge of the panel so it didn't matter too much.

well, guess what, IT is still playing up, waiting for my 4th board to arrive, Duncan will do the necessary then test it all out. I am so lucky that he is an electrical engineer and knows about this sort of stuff.

having even quilted Dylans panel I made whilst at Bonnies. Yes I will put up some new pictures. He is such a cutie.

APQS are working with us to see what the problem is.

well, guess what, IT is still playing up, waiting for my 4th board to arrive, Duncan will do the necessary then test it all out. I am so lucky that he is an electrical engineer and knows about this sort of stuff.

having even quilted Dylans panel I made whilst at Bonnies. Yes I will put up some new pictures. He is such a cutie.

APQS are working with us to see what the problem is.

Oh Tracy

I feel your pain! Well, at least Dawn & all at APQS are on your case now. Might be worth you calling in too. You can Skype a landline for 20cents a minute which is better than BT can offer I bet. (& Skype's free to download if you don't already have it. It's just a bit weird to sit at my laptop at the kitchen counter & make phone calls thru it instead of holding the phone!)

Thinking of you & hoping you're happily quilting very soon.

Oh Tracy

I feel your pain! Well, at least Dawn & all at APQS are on your case now. Might be worth you calling in too. You can Skype a landline for 20cents a minute which is better than BT can offer I bet. (& Skype's free to download if you don't already have it. It's just a bit weird to sit at my laptop at the kitchen counter & make phone calls thru it instead of holding the phone!)

Thinking of you & hoping you're happily quilting very soon.

Anne,

They are onto this already. Duncan did some testing the other day and worked out a few things. it couldn't be. It is his field of expertise and has been for nearly 30 years so I trust his judgement.

APQS despite the hiccups everyone has had have been more than brilliant. I am more than happy to recommend their machines.

Anne,

They are onto this already. Duncan did some testing the other day and worked out a few things. it couldn't be. It is his field of expertise and has been for nearly 30 years so I trust his judgement.

APQS despite the hiccups everyone has had have been more than brilliant. I am more than happy to recommend their machines.

Originally posted by hmerrill

Tracy keeping my fingers crossed for you. You deserve a break, besides I know you have lots of thread and fabric you need to get to using up!

Isn't that the truth...she needed to buy a new suitcase to get all her booty home...she bought out four stores that I know of, and my chin hit my chest when I saw the rest as she was loading to go home.... TSA...earned their wages that day.:P:P:P

Originally posted by hmerrill

Tracy keeping my fingers crossed for you. You deserve a break, besides I know you have lots of thread and fabric you need to get to using up!

Isn't that the truth...she needed to buy a new suitcase to get all her booty home...she bought out four stores that I know of, and my chin hit my chest when I saw the rest as she was loading to go home.... TSA...earned their wages that day.:P:P:P

Bonnie,

I have been busy, I have just about used all the white on white that I bought at Joanns (approx 8 yards), infact I need more as they dont sell the white on white here with that pattern. I have made 134 grandmother flowers from the 1930s fabric I bought at MQX and Keepsake Quilting. I have also started to cut out a 1930s applecore quilt with the left over. fabric.

Just waiting to get the machine sorted before I start quilting.

Bonnie,

I have been busy, I have just about used all the white on white that I bought at Joanns (approx 8 yards), infact I need more as they dont sell the white on white here with that pattern. I have made 134 grandmother flowers from the 1930s fabric I bought at MQX and Keepsake Quilting. I have also started to cut out a 1930s applecore quilt with the left over. fabric.

Just waiting to get the machine sorted before I start quilting.

Archived