Camp Mowana Attendees

I leave Wednesday for a few days of R&R before heading up to Camp Mowana. Don't forget that Monday night is gumbo night. We will have chicken and andouille gumbo with rice. I hope someone can bring bread and desserts.

I know one person is allergic to bell peppers. Are there any other allergies? We can probably do something on the side if we need to. I think Dave is bring a grill. Maybe he will throw on a couple of ribeyes!!

Heidi, I am bringing 2 bolts of the 200 ct muslin for you to stroke, pet, smooch etc., etc., etc. (white and natural). That way if you want some we can save on shipping. I am bringing your lead also. I dared people at the shop to touch my "Camp Mowana Box." I am bringing a few door prizes also.

Can't wait to see all of you!!!

Sandra

Oh man! Not only do I miss out on quilting fun, I miss out on THE REAL HONEST TO GOODNESS GUMBO, made by a REAL HONEST TO GOODNESS CAJUN, too! Well gosh darn it!!!

Sandra, I'm just gonna have to fly down to LA some time and live with you for a few days so I can get my fill of that yummy food. ;)

Have fun,

Awww, Shana just hop on the Eagles wing and fly on down.. oh Lordy, I don't think Camp Mowana could handle the two of us and our sense of humor, at the same time!!! Would be great fun trying, thought! :P :P :P :P :P :P

Will Miss you.. so badly want to meet you..

RitaR

Sandra,

Great what could be better? Quilting, fabric and food! We are going to have one fun party!!!!! I'll be bringing some kind of dessert but not sure what. I'll grab some bread if I can find a place to get it. I'm visiting a friend in Indianna before camp and she tell me that she lives in cow town and they have nothing but open fields! LOL she even has dial-up at home...I'm going to die! She has a bucket of margarittas ready though so I won't care! LOL I can hardly to leave on Thursay evening. These guys here are making it really hard for me to want to stay a couple more days! :mad: Thanks so much for bringing the fabric and leads!!!!!

Shana, Sandra D. and Linda we'll miss you!

Archived