the new upgrade is out!!! Yahoo!!!

sewingjunky

It has some really cool new features, love the graphs and the cropping and the personal preferences. The manual is comprehensive and very easy to understand. To take advantage of all the new features you really need to read the manual from cover to cover, just like you did when you first got your CQ as this is a totally new programme.

Off to the printers to get it printed and spiral bound.

Sue in Australia

One thing I love is that there are 2 more jog increments. We now have 1/4" and 1/2"! As soon as the CQ is finished with the last row of the quilt it's quilting right now, I'll install the new version. Don't you just love all the other things you can get done while the CQ is quilting?! It takes multi-tasking to a whole new level. :cool:

• 1 month later...

Question about a problem with the new upgrade. What is the problem with the Run/Abort Button? The website just says Known Issue with CQ4, Trouble with the Run/Abort Button.

I have been leery to install it, as I have many customer quilts to do and the website doesn't describe what happens if it doesn't work right, just to call them for the fix. I don't need to have it do something bad to a customer quilt.

I really want to install it, so thanks for any help.

Archived