AMAZING STATISTIC!!!

MrMargie..the Frog King. Has a certain ring to it don't ya' think?

If you think that it took a long time to frog that just wait until you start long-arming. It takes hours to frog what took just a few minutes or seconds to put in. And yes, I speak from experience....lots and lots of experience!:(

Heard Marilyn Badger say that she never rips out. She just makes the same "mistake" somewhere else on the quilt and then everybody thinks it was done on purpose. Smart lady!

I'm talking about those pieces too, Shana.

When whatever you're working on doesn't sew right, or won't come out like you want it to, throw it in a bucket or something and when you don't have anything else to do (yeah, right...) dig all those mistakes out and start sewing them together into a quilt! That's where you can toss all the Crown Royal blue bags as well. ;) Maybe they'll work in there somewhere.

Ah well, I'm sure there are enough projects at your place, just like mine, that you don't have time to go digging in the trash for something to work on...:D

Brad

The real question, Mr. Margie, is "will you do a second quilt?"

If so, then you truly are hooked and there is no hope for you as there is no hope for the rest of us. All the unstitching in the world can't destroy the feeling of holding up a beautiful, finished quilt.

Keep quilting!

Wait until you hear what his first quilt is...you all will think he really does have a screw loose!!

Speaking of Crown Royal bags...my stepson has saved all of his for a quilt. I refused to make it for him so I think he is in the market if anyone is interested...I told him I have morals and won't do it :)

Judi,

That reminds me of my last plane ride. You know how some of the flight attendants can be funny...wish I had that job, I could drive people crazy. Anyway, the guy was making his announcements and he said, ".....we don't expect a drop in cabin pressure....if we did, we wouldn't have showed up for work today!" (your frogging statement reminded me...that is just how my mind works).

Well Lynne, I'm not sure if I'll do another quilt or not, but it won't be because of me. I think I'm driving Margie crazy with this one and she may make me vacate the sewing floor of our house. (We used to have a 'sewing room', but it's expanded to virtually the whole upstairs.)

I guess I shouldn't wake her up at 3:00 in the morning to ask how I fix this problem or that problem...

mm

MrMargie,

You're a hoot!!:D I must say, I wish my hubby would ask to make a quilt...I'd love it! I'm teaching my grandkids..boys and girls. Started with the eldest girl last spring and then the youngest girl this summer. Now the boys want to do one.

I'm teaching a Brownie troop of 8 now..they're making 2 quilts for the Children's Hospital.

Keep us posted on your progress.

Well shoot! I thought we had a unique original going there with the Crown Royal bags...

And Linda, the trouble is, Margie is a mathematician as well. There's not a whole lot to argue about with math, it's either right or it's wrong so in our family someone is going to be PROVEN right, or PROVEN wrong. You might as well learn to admit it :cool:

Archived