Himself and his ribbon & quilt

Finally managed to get this pict and one other, off my camera. I dumped a full cup of very hot coffee right on the camera.. I think I scrambled it's brain..

the second quilt is one I traded for up at Camp Mowana.. I love it, was so tired of the Peacock Puzzle, she loved it and I loved hers, so we traded.. Two happy quilters..

RitaR

post--13461900611676_thumb.jpg

Way to go Roland. I don't understand about the trade? Did you trade tops already quilted, or just tops and then did the quilting yourself? Or just traded straight across?

I like the way the variegated thread seems to move in the background--sort of an optical illusion. (or maybe my eyes are weak:cool: )

Originally posted by Boni

Way to go Roland. I don't understand about the trade? Did you trade tops already quilted, or just tops and then did the quilting yourself? Or just traded straight across?

I

Bonnie not Rita but I was sitting next to her for the trade. It was at Camp Mowana's show-n-tell. Rita showed a beautiful bargello quilt and this gal showed her quilt (one pictured by Rita). The gal (sorry can't remember her name) was saying how she hated the quilt when she got it done and was sick of it. As she walked by Rita says, "So do you want to trade cause I'm sick of mine too." LOL to our surprise the gal said "ok!" The deal was done and Rita had a new quilt.

Archived