Update on CL Pushbutton Crosshatching

circlelord

• 3 weeks later...

I have the push button system installed on my JJ (a milli). My sister made a quilt top for my BIL for Christmas. I am quilting it now with large sections of crosshatching. The large cross hatch templates combined with the push button system are wonderful. You really can just zip along. It is so easy to use and the crosshatching is beautiful. Thank you Michael. The combination is great.

Pamela

Linda,

Drooling is cured by Circle Lording.:D

Our next show in your area is MQS, Kansas City, and that is not really your area. I think we are closer here in Canada.

There are lots of Circle Lord owners in Ohio. I know that they may be in competition with you, but someone, in the Columbus, Dayton area, might offer to show you the CL.

Most of our customers have never seen the Cl in action, except for on the web and in the videos. We have a 30 day, after receipt, for any reason, money back warranty. This is like an in house demo.

Our product line is much larger than it was 7 years ago, so it is harder to decide on what you need. I am here to help you,as well as all the forum members, that write here.

There are several products similar to the CL. Besides the

heavy duty construction and easy learning curve, the most important difference, is that with the Circle Lord Basic +,you can center quickly and accurately without moving the fabric.

The Giant templates are used for production. Many have multi-patterns on them. All the smaller templates that go on the Circle Lord base have from 2 to 500 patterns on each template.

The Circle Lord is an investment, not an expense.

Cheers,

Michael

• 1 month later...

Linda,

The PB just lifts the stylus for using the crosshatch templates from the front. I has nothing to do with the stylus popping out.

The popping stylus happens, but is not common. Some tables are not even and the stylus does not drop fast enough.In some cases, you may have to put a finger on it. You can also use a

light elastic band from the bottom of the stylus holder to over the

knob to make sure it stays down. You can still lift and turn it.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Michael

• 3 weeks later...

I got the pushbutton system for crosshatching along with the big crosshatch templates before the regular prices went into effect. I've used the system on two quilts already! The big templates are great! I used them to crosshatch a panel in the interior of a quilt, and it looks so nice.

I mounted my pushbutton gizmo a little differently than the assembly instructions instruct. I wanted to be able to take the pushbutton attachment off easily, and not have it on the stylus holder all the time. Instead of using the gear clamp provided with the set up, I used a strip of velcro with the adhesive on it. I put one side of the velcro on the stylus holder, and the other strip on the push button gizmo. It works great! When I use the pushbutton attachment, I adjust it for the proper height, which is easy with the velcro, and then to hold things nice and firm, a rubber band around the pushbutton and the stylus holder holds everything nice and tight. When I'm done, I can take it all off until next time.

I'm really pleased with this setup, and I love the look of crosshatching. I think I'll use it alot!

Archived