Check it out!!! Cool new WWQ My Space

Hay everyone

Karen and I are on the road teaching with the Wild Women of Quilting Tour and we are having a blast along the way. We have met some really awesome quilters and made some just for fun stops along the way. We decided to start a My Space so we could share each location and fun pics with you all along the way.... so check it out and tell a friend then be sure to visit often as we will update it weekly with new happenings and pics.... OK to get there just go to;

http://www.myspace.com/wildwomenquilters :cool:ADD US AS YOUR FRIEND !!!! Oh and we are going to try our hand at blogging as well so be sure to add a comment while your there....:cool:

Sue and Karen!

Looks like you two ARE having a blast! One question though.... I know you both live in the north, so you are used to the cold weather - but maybe for the next wwtour you should start out in the WARM weather! ??

Wishing we could all tag along! ( and I guess we can sorta via your ms page/blog!)

have fun!

Hay everyone

We arrived in Tampa at 3 am this morning...Classes start in a few days so we are hoping to catch up on some sleep. As for the weather welllllll the cold front has been following us from location to location and know we are waiting for a big storm to hit here in Tampa:( But we have meet sooooo many awesome quilters along the way that it doesn't matter that it's cool and rainy... we did get alittle time in the sun today while we worked on the myspace... well I got some time in the sun while Jon and Karen worked on the myspace. Tonight or first thing tomorrow we will post some pics here for all those who don't have a myspace. We do have some spaces available in Tampa so if you are in the area and want to take some classes feel free to contact us and we'll make sure you get a space.:cool:

Archived