Moxie Retreat

Here is what I think is our best value. Silver Falls Retreat Center. Rounded up it is 62.00 per day and that includes food. We could do Fri, Sat & Sun. Or just Sat,Sun. Which is best?. I like being waited on. A very big central room for quilting. Now It will be in May but the day is still open. So ladies which weekend is best?. I will choose the weekend most people can make it so lets here from you all.

Nora

Millennium

Washougal WA

Oops--my sis will be here from May 15th to the 22nd--so if the choices are the last two weekends in May I can make it the weekend of the 22nd with a slight extension of my vacation. I am excited to do this--I haven't pieced in ages and would love to see everyone. Sorry about the mix-up.:o

Guest Linda S

I'll be at a retreat there at the end of May. There must have been a cancellation for you all to be able to get in. That place is usually booked. The food is incredible in the lodge!! I've gone to about two retreats a year there for the past few years. You will not be disappointed.

Linda

• 2 weeks later...

Yay! Thanks Nora for all the hard work.

Yes, Bekah, we had discussed donating a block to make a top for Beth's charity. I think if this happens, we should bring the blocks made up and work on setting and piecing it together as we have spare minutes here and there. Then it would be ready to quilt.

I am excited to get together with you all!

I would love to make a jelly roll quilt too. or even work on my grandson's quilt, I only started it 3 years ago and now he is old enough to ask Where is my quilt Nana and telling him the blocks are hanging on my wall doesn't make him very happy. so maybe we could work on our own and Beth's.

are we still on for April 26 at Linda's

Hi ladies, here is what is availabe for the last weekend in May. Please let me know soon as we have to get our deposites in soon and reservation fee.

What I have available is the dining hall for your use and all of the upper smith cabins available. It would be $15.00 deposit per person per night and a $6.00 reservation fee. The cost of the cabins are $62.50 per person double occupancy and $79.50 per person for single occupancy. This includes you meals, linens, towels, overnight stay and the use of the dining hall. If you would like to book this weekend please call me at the number below as we do not take reservations via the Internet. Thank you for your interest in Silver Falls Conference Center.

Archived