Moxie Retreat

Ok ladies, the weekend of the 22nd is memorial weekend. This is all she has open for may. She has a lodge for us with meeting room. The cost is 62.50 per person per night. That includes 3 meals. I assume we want three nights, but do we want 22nd 23rd & 24th?. Monday is the 25th and memorial day. Most people have this day off.They can accommodate vegan, jewish and regular diets. I would need all this info. One person has to collect the money and pay. If we are going to do this we better decide soon. I can reserve it with a 15.00 deposit. I asked everyone if this weekend would work and the majority have said yes. If we do this I need a head count PDQ. I really need to get away from life for a few days.

Nora

Millennium

Washougal WA

deadline

Hi ladies, here is what is available for the last weekend in May. Please let me know soon as I have to get our deposit in soon and reservation fee.

Here is what is available. The dining hall for your use and all of the upper smith cabins available. It would be $15.00 deposit per person per night and a $6.00 reservation fee. The cost of the cabins are $62.50 per person double occupancy and $79.50 per person for single occupancy. This includes you meals, linens, towels, overnight stay and the use of the dining hall.

Ok so can we all chime in this weekend and make a list so I can tell her how many exactly?. Also I can put the 15.00 deposit down on my credit card but I need everyone to decide if they want a single or double, let me know and then send me payment. I cannot go any further with this until that happens.

Nora

ok so far Linda Rech has emailed me. The total with deposit and registration fee is 301.50 for three days. It looks like everyone wants there own single room.( Please see her email to me below).The days are 22,23,24 of may. This is fri,sat & sun. Can those that want to come email me at eolaeola@comcast.net or U2U me. I will reserve the dates with my credit card. If you only want to come for two days please feel free to do so just adjust the amount of 79.50+15.00+6.00 to just two days. As soon as we get this part all straight can someone work on what we will be doing as a group?. I am bring my featherweight and stitching of my own and chocolate. Let me know what it will be (the group thing) and I will get my fabrics ready.

"What I have available is the dining hall for your use and all of the upper smith cabins available. It would be $15.00 deposit per person per night and a $6.00 reservation fee. The cost of the cabins are $62.50 per person double occupancy and $79.50 per person for single occupancy. This includes you meals, linens, towels, overnight stay and the use of the dining hall. If you would like to book this weekend please call me at the number below as we do not take reservations via the Internet. Thank you for your interest in Silver Falls Conference Center."

Nora

• 2 weeks later...

Archived