Mind if I brag a bit?

Mrs.A

Like many of you, I am fortunate to have a really happy space to quilt in. For those who read Quilters Newsletter... take a look at the About Space column in the current (April/May) issue. There are several photos of my studio on page 30. They didn't use the photo of George but they do mention him! ;)

Congrat to you. I don't get the magazine, but will check it out the next time I go to the grocery store ( I live in a very small town). Why did they not have George in the photos? Seems to me, since is such a big part of your studio, he should have been there too. Did they get some shots of your quilts? Again, congrats. Judy

Congratulations! I don't get the magazine either, but I'll do the same. I'm always interested in organizing my stash and studio. You must have some great ideas to be published! That's not bragging--that's telling it like it is! Thanks for giving us the heads up.:D

How cool is that, Nancy! Congratulations! I do get the magazine, and your studio is beautiful!

My hubby and I are from Tucson, but live in Nevada now. My mom and my sis still live there, as well as some of my hubby's siblings. We have a home in Gold Canyon (near Apache Junction) that we plan to return to in a couple of years, when DD graduates from high school. We are planning to build on a studio to accomodate my Millie and all my other quilting stuff. I will keep the article and your suggestions for future reference!!

Archived