thread combination

RUBO

Superior's So Fine and Bottom Line threads are my favorite. I use them in both bobbin and top.

Also with a tax ID number you can order from Checker Distributors. They require a $150 minimum order, but if you order other stuff (batting, rulers) that $150 adds up quick. Last week I had almost that much just with threads (Superior were on sale) So wholesale was even cheaper.

I agree with everyone...So Fine is a great choice if you want the strength of polyester but the look of cotton. It's matte finish is a great alternative to all those shiny poly & rayon threads. Of all the threads I've tried on my machine, So Fine is the one that never, ever gives me any trouble or tension problems. I use it in the bobbin almost all the time and on top very often.

Nancy in Tucson

I rarely use any threat other than from Superior Threads. My Most used is the SoFine on the top with Bottom Line in the (super bobs) bobbin. At Christmas I used a lot of the Metallic and it quilts beautifully. Once I seriously loosened the upper tension the metallic flowed just great.

I really appreciate the friendly service I get at Superior.

Archived