My MQS List....

Last year at this time I had those brown wheels from APQS...then I had to decided on the black wheels with those cushion things...or Edgerider...I picked the black APQS wheels...I think I will have to wait on the edgeriders just because I was stupid and picked the wrong door last year :D

ROFLMAO!

Now MB, DONT jinx me ok girl!!

I bought all 12 of her ovals. The regular AND the skinny ovals. Then I had to have the 8" swag.

I didnt get the 5" swag, thinking I wouldn't use it as much as I would the 8", but maybe i'm wrong and will end up getting it too. So, 14 could of been the magic number! LOL!

My list for rulers at MQS is atrocious! (is that correct spelling?)

I'm at like $300+ on rulers alone.

Ever since I took Myrnas "filling in the spaces" class, my head is spinning with ideas!......so, gotta have them rulers!!!! LOL!

Why do you need all those rulers Donna? Aren't you computerized? :P:P Seriously, Do you find that you are using a lot of rulers even being computerized? I'm going to get rid of most of mine. I'll probably keep the SID, crosshatch and some of the smaller circles for quick CC. Shana may be taking some of them. We talked about it, I just haven't put a list together for her yet. I probably should get on that then I can bring them to MQS for her and not have to ship them. I also have about 15 pantos up for grabs. Need to make a list of them also and get it posted.

Sheri - I took Myrna's class at AQS last year here in Des Moines. We all raided Michaels the next day for the scrapbooking templates. :P

LOL Donna & MB!

Well, I may just be the Ruler Princess then. I find myself doodling all the time now.

and, I LOVEd that class. It got my brain going so strong, i've actually found myself doodling in my sleep, believe it or not!

Have any of you found yourself quilting in your sleep? Ya know, those ideas just pop up during a good nights sleep. LOL!

Archived